- My Grandma was able to come visit for 3 weeks. Mom had a lot of fun with her and I think Grandma enjoyed being here. I even sat 2 feet away from Grandma a couple of times. (OK it was just the day before she left and I never let her get close enough to touch me. But I didn't hide for the whole 3 weeks.)
- Grandma made it home to New Yuck safely.
- Mom and my Daddy will both be home all day.
- Mom turned on the hot air blowy things so I can be warm. She says she will probably have to put on a t-shirt in place of her sweater so she does not melt but I like the heat.
- This morning Zeke let me sit by the heat without barking at me.
- Sushi just gave me a woofie smooch without sliming me.
- I think I will have real turkey for lunch.
- If I do not have turkey for lunch at least I had White Meat Chicken Florentine in a Delicate Sauce with Garden Greens for breakfast.
- My Daddy lets me go outside sometimes and he always lets me back in again.
- The back yard is fenced to keep out the riff raff who live in our park but it does not keep out the doves who tease me to play with them.
- I get double cheek scritchies whenever I want them.
- I can take naps with my Daddy.
- My family all loves each other very much.
I hope you all have a very