We had a quiet but good day here:
- Zeke woke Mom up early so we did not have to wait for breakfast.
- I was able to go outside for a little while even though it was so cold that I came back in sooner than I usually do.
- My Christmas presents included salmon and tuna stinky goodness that I had for dinner.
- I probably should have acted happier about the fuzzy toys.
- Zeke and Sushi had lean beef Pup-Peroni for their special treat.
- They also seem to like their new squeaky chew toys.
- Mom and my Daddy made sauerbraten with egg noodles and German potato salad and chunky cabbage salad (Mom hates sauerkraut!) for Christmas dinner.