Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I tried to embed this Jigzone puzzle so you could solve it here but Blogger will not let me. So ~ the puzzle is a link to the site where you can solve it. You can even change the cut or choose other puzzles if you want to.
Click to Mix and Solve
Mom and I love this site! (Do not tell Mom but I think it might even be part of the reason it took so long to get my new blog set up.) I do not think we will have our corned beef and cabbage until later this week because Mom will not be home until late tonight. I am just a little bit upset that we have to wait for that corned beef. I really hope she leaves enough crunchies so we can survive for that long! What Mom? It is only for a couple of hours? And my Daddy will make sure we do not starve? Oh good! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Our Mom spends time at that site every morning, too. Glad Dad will make sure you won't starve!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Happy Patty's Day, now the celebration can last longer while you await your corned beefies. They are making it extra special for you.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Tiger Lily! I am so glad to see you. I'm sorry your old bloggy got lost, but this is very cool.

What a neat place to live! Mommy loved the TV series that is called Roswell. She has all 3 seasons on DVD. You'll have great adventures there. Just don't wander from home or you might get "beamed up!"

Thank you also for the kind words for my family. They were appreciated.

PS I am not on your list yet, My blog is at:

www.mrhendrixthekitty.blogspot.com

Country Cats said...

Happy St. Patty's...thanks for adding us to your friends!