Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Do Not Like To Travel!

Most of the time getting into my tree next to my home is as close to travel as I really want to get. I do like to know about when other people travel though so I have decided to link to a new blog I found called Country Boy Adventures. One of the ladies who Mom knows at her day hunting place has a son who is hunting for green papers in Djibouti right now and he expects to be hunting in other countries in the future. I put a link to his blog about his travel experiences on my sidebar if you want to check it out.

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am with you--I'd rather read about other people traveling...

The Creek Cats said...

We don't travel either! We'll check out that blog!

The Florida Furkids said...

EEEK...traveling skeers us!!

Tamir wanted to thank you for stopping by on his birthday. You helped make his day extra special!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Tiger Lily!
That is a beautiful picture of you in that tree.
Thanks for visiting my blog even though I have been a bad blogger these days. And thank you for my award! I am going to post about it today.
xo

Anonymous said...

We don't like to leave the house, except for David who want to go out to eat grass so he can throw it up.

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Tiger Lily!

WOW, your tree portrait is GORGEOUS!!! It's like a magazine cover! Thanks for posting the link to the cool blog!

Happy Superbowl Weekend!
Katie
(Glogirly's SuperCat)

sanjeet said...

--I'd rather read about other people traveling...
home based data entry