Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day 2010

This is how I would have spent my day if Mom had let me go outside. Instead all I could do was dream about being outside.

Do you see the feather?

I did get to eat one of my favorites today though ~ Fancy Feast® Elegant Medleys White Meat Chicken and Cheddar Cheese SoufflĂ© with Garden Greens. Yummmmmmm!

And now I ask you ~ does Sushi know how to relax or what?! My Daddy set up the hammock on our back porch and Sushi took it right over.

I am pretty sure that is a grin on her face.

She had just a little bit of trouble getting out again but she made it eventually. (She had a little help from my Daddy.)

We hope you had a relaxing Labor Day! Zeke and Sushi and I spent most of it being lazy. Mom wants to know how that is different from any other day for us so I told her the difference was that she was home relaxing with us!

8 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I'm not sure it was quite as relaxing as yours but it was nice!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

It is nice having Mom and Dad home on a normal work day !

Karen Jo said...

I see the feather! I am sure that is a grin on Sushi's face. I get Mom home for two days in a row, very unusual. I will make the most of it.

Herman

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We saw the feather. Sushi looks like she is enjoying the hammock.

Cindy said...

That tree perch looks like a great place to watch birds and squirrels. Too bad they didn't let you out.

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Sushi looks very happy in the hammick!!

The Army of Four said...

That hammock thing wasn't trying to eat Sushi, was it!?!? That's kinda scary!
Love the pix of you in the tree!
Play bows,
Zim

World of Animals, Inc said...

You two sure do have the best spots for when you go outside. We just love the hammock pose in the photos. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic day.
World of Animals