a. Link to the kitty who gave the award ~ Thank you very much Halloween!
b. Give 5 reasons your life is grand.
1. I am an indoor kitty but sometimes my Daddy takes me outside and watches me the whole time while I play in the tree by our house. I think I will have a Thursday Thirteen picture essay of how much fun I have soon.
2. I have lots and lots of windows to look out of when I have to stay inside. There are a lot of sun spots to enjoy because there is a lot of sun in Roswell.
3. I have a weird Tortie sister named Raisin a'Ruckus who tries to torment me every day. But we chase each other and play too. I also have a woofie sister named Sushi and a woofie brother named Zeke to play with. Sushi plays more than Zeke but he thinks he is the referee so he is almost always involved in everything we do. The best thing is that we all like each other (even though we try to pretend we do not).
4. Mom and my Daddy keep our food and water bowls clean and full even when they are tired or do not feel good. They also keep our litter box cleaned out every day. I think they might do that to keep themselves happy as much as to keep us happy though.
5. Even when I dump the clean towels out of the laundry basket and sleep on them no one yells at me. They might grumble a little bit but they usually smile and laugh too. Sometimes they even get out the clicky flashy box ~ it is fun to be hiding by the time they get back with that thing!
c. Pass the award on to 5 friends. I will include kitties and woofies in this list.
1. Dr Tweety and da Fab Five because they have had a lot of troubles lately but they keep a positive attitude.
2. Dave, Zim, Ammy and Stormy, the Army of Four because they always seem to be having fun.
3. Earl Grey, Tazo and Titus, the Furry Kids because we enjoy the frooooot baaaaat contests and the excitement of Earl Grey and his evil twin Hurl Grey and the queenly calm Tazo Tuesdays.
4. Moe, Mindy and Bono, Team Tabby because we have known and loved them for a long long time ~ almost from the time I started my first blog a squillion years ago!
5. Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick because we love them too! And because Maverick is a Rat Terrier and Zeke is half Rat Terrier so we feel almost like cousins.
There are so many others of you that we love that I will also give it to anyone else who wants it!
Life is grand for a lot more reasons too. Miss Peach is still not feeling completely well after her surgery but her VET is taking good care of her. And her LapDaddy is home and healing nicely after his recent heart attack.
KC's Daddy Charley is starting to feel a little bit better now that he is getting the fluids and meds he needs in the hospital. Mom ML was not able to get to the hospital today because of very bad weather but KC says they are safe.
The list could go on and on. We thank the Lord for a Grand Life!