Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Click to Mix and Solve

There are no pictures of me wearing green so I decided to give you a puzzle as my St. Patrick's Day greeting. Click on the puzzle to go to Jigzone.com and enjoy!

My Daddy put a corned beef in the crock pot this morning and he will add potatoes and cabbage this afternoon so they will be cooked just right for dinner tonight. I am sure a piece or two of beef will make it into the woofies' bowls but I do not have any interest in trying it. I think I might get an extra spoonful of stinky goodness though.

Mom says she will have shepherds pie and potato soup and crunchy asparagas spears with dip and mint chocolate cheesecake and green lemonade pie and lime punch and maybe even some more corned beef and cabbage at something called a Pot Luck at her day hunting place tomorrow. I think she might not need to eat dinner after that so I am glad the Pot Luck is not happening today.

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The Army of Four said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all of you!
I'm wearing green.... but then my normal collar IS green! HA roo roo roo!
Hope you get lots of stinky goodness! YUM!
Play bows,
Zim

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you.

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

Happy St. Catricks Day to you!!! =^_^=

The Island Cats said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! All that food sounds yummy!

sanjeet said...

Happy Saint Patrick's day!
home based data entry